Why become a STRETCH dealer ?
STRETCH cover-installation training gives you access to a range of benefits
Installing our STRETCH covers requires an extensive expertise on the part of the intallation, For a perfect installation it is essential that you as an installer follow the appropriate training course so you learn the skills you need to properly fit our STRETCH covers.
To become a approved and certified STRETCH installer you have to follow the trainingcourse.
Before you can order any STRETCH products you must folow our trainingscourse, and you need to be approved trough our trainers. As you want find a certified installer you must visit the contact page and fillin the contact form to find the closest certified STRETCH installer.
What are the benefits of becoming an accredited installer?
Once you have completed the training course for fabric installation, you will be granted the status of “approved installer”, giving you a range of benefits.
- Expertise: by learning to fit our fabrics, you will add to your knowledge base, meaning you will be able to offer your clients more possibilities thanks to your widened skillset.
- Certification: at the end of the training process and after you have completed your first project, you will be presented with a certificate confirming your new skills and your new status as an “approved installer”.
- Worldwide training: whether you live in France or anywhere else in the world, STRETCH can offer you training in fitting stretch fabrics. In some cases, the training provider will come to you.
- Enhanced client trust: being recommended by STRETCH will give your clients added peace of mind, meaning they will be comfortable turning to you for solutions.
The benefits of fitting stretch covers
- Fitting innovative covers: thanks to you, STRETCH's expertise continues to expand. We will contact you to ask you to test new covers in order to get your feedback. With a wide range of styles (STRETCH, STRETCH Design, STRETCH Frame) and innovative features, you will be able to offer your clients advanced technical solutions.
- Installing a world-renowned product: STRETCH fabrics are known and respected worldwide and are marketed and fitted across the globe, with some used for prestigious locations.
- You will be working with a manufacturer with full control over the process, from design to manufacturing, for their full range of covers. The concept is fully integrated: R&D, Design Office, Aluminium Workshop, Digital Printing.
- STRETCH personnel support: after training, you will have access to a range of documents (installation guides, price lists, product ranges, etc.) in addition to advice from the design office.
The benefits of working with us
- Sharing contacts: requests for further information will be sent to the closest approved installer.
- A brand communication network: at STRETCH, we are constantly looking for ways to build our reputation and to ensure you reap the benefits. We will provide you with the support you need when it comes to graphic design, publishing web content and managing your Facebook page.
- A dedicated STRETCH Account: as an approved installer, you will have access to your very own STRETCH account. This source of information is an extremely useful tool, giving you the support you need on a daily basis in addition to providing you with a vital source of photos in our extensive and varied library.
All of this is geared towards making your job easier each time you go to work. Training in fitting stretch walls and ceilings is an opportunity not to be missed if you want to build your business and to benefit from several decades’ worth of expertise. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!